- Adjust easily from sitting to supine and provides a stable working surface during patient treatment
- Offers simple controls for adjustment of height, backrest, leg section and Trendelenburg
- Provides superior mobility and manoeuvrability and is intended for intra and inter-departmental transport
- Pre-induction, transport, treatment and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling
- Full range of patient positioning is achieved to allow patient comfort during every phase of care including transport, clinical procedures and recovery
Our Stretchers come refurbished, rebuilt, repainted, new pad and includes a standard 90 day warranty.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Please use the form below or call 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.