- Addresses infant ventilation needs with easy-to-use controls that permit rapid setting of ventilation parameters and allow clinicians to fine tune to the greatest accuracy
- Built-in displays provide easy-to-read continuous ventilation parameter information
- Alarm system is comprehensive, but avoids information overload during alarm conditions
- To prevent inadvertent PEEP when higher flow rates are required, a special exhalation value block and pediatric circuit are available
- Capable of meeting the most demanding requirements of the intensive care unit
- Ventilate newborn to pediatric patients with precise control of oxygen concentration, at respiratory rates of 1 to 150 breaths per minute
- Inspiratory and Expiratory Pressure controls are non-interactive
- Simple, yet comprehensive alarm system monitors the parameters you have set up and notifies you of significant changes
Our Respiratory Ventilators come refurbished, rebuilt, and includes a standard 90 day warranty.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Please use the form below or call 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.