- Can be used inside the operating room during the procedure as it produces little heat and virtually no noise.
- Has an additional sterilization cycle.
- Roomier cassette designed to process bulkier instruments and greater loads.
- Reliable cassette sterilizer that is compact enough to fit in patient treatment areas and fast enough to sterilize expensive lasik, PRK, endoscopic and cataract instruments, including Phaco hand pieces.
- Between procedures, it can complete an unwrapped sterilization cycle in just 9 minutes and a wrapped cycle in just 17.5 minutes.
- Fully Automatic.
- Includes the ability to easily select one of four sterilization programs and with a single touch of keypad, begin the cycle.
- An advanced microprocessor controls all functions and maintains optimal sterilization conditions, from start to finish.
- Eliminates the need to purchase additional instruments due th the fast turnaround of sterile instruments.
- Statim 5000 is small enough to fit onto a portable cart, does not need installation and requires only a wall socket to operate.
- Unit Size: 21.75” L x 16.25” W x 7.5” H (55.5 x 41.5 x 19 cm).
- Cassette Internal Dimensions: 15” L x 7” W x 3” H (38 x 18 x 7.5 cm).
- Weight (w/o water): 72 lbs (33 kg).
- Reservoir Capacity: 1.06 gal (4.0 L).
- Optional Printer: Thermal printer.
- Power Consumption: 110-120 V, 60 Hz, 1300 W.
- PRV Value (pressure relief valve): 70 PSI.
- Current AC
Our Autoclaves come refurbished, rebuilt, & repainted, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.