- Ultra-Fast 6-Minute Unwrapped Cycle
- 14 Minute Wrapped Cycle
- Exceptional Instrument Turnover
- 10 Minute Dry-tecC Drying Technology
- Reduced Instrument Investment/Prolongs Instrument Life
- Sealed Cassette allows for Closed Drying without Compromising the Load during the Cycle
- Specifically Designed to Sterilize Hand Pieces Quickly and Gently – Inside and Out
- Employs a Fully Removable Cassette, allowing for Aseptic Transfer of Instruments directly to the Point-of-Use
- Dry a load of Pouched Instrument in as little as 10 Minutes
- Sterilizes Instruments between Procedures for Reduced Instrument Investment and Increased Efficiency
- Incorporates and Advanced Microprocessor that Automatically maintains Optimal sterilization Conditions for each Cycle, from Start to Finish
- Unit Size: 19″ L x 16.25” W x 6” H (48 x 41.5 x 15 cm)
- Cassette Internal Dimensions: 11” L x 7” W x 1.5” H (28 x 18 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight (w/o water): 46 lbs (24 kg)
- Reservoir Capacity: 1.06 gal (4.0 L)
- Power Consumption: 110-120 V, 60 Hz, 15A
- PRV Value (pressure relief valve): 70 PSI
- Current: AC
Our Autoclaves come refurbished, rebuilt, & repainted, and includes a standard 90 day warranty.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Please use the form below or call 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.