- Alphanumeric keyboard 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads
- Large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality
- Automatic and manual mode
- Full size 8 ½” x 11” reports (A4)
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts up to 3 hours or normal use
- Single button operation program including accurate measurements (optional)
- RS-232 interface for data transmission to PC SEMA-200
- Meets or exceeds U.S. and international quality standards
- Portable at only 4.8 kg/ 11 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.7” H x 11.4” D x 8.3” W (6.9 x 29 x 21 cm)
- Power supply requirements: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz or 110-115 V, 50/60 Hz independent
- Power consumption: Max. 28 VA
- Battery charging time: 15 hours. From a completely discharged battery, 3 hours. To 60% capacity
- Battery capacity: 2 hours of normal use
- Leads: Standard/ Cabrera
- Patient input circuitry: fully floating and isolated, defibrillation protected (only with original Schiller cable)
- Frequency range of digital recorder: 0 Hz to > 150 Hz (IEC/AHA)
- ECG amplifier
- Simultaneous, synchronous registration of all 9 active electrode signals (= 12 standard leads)
- Sampling frequency: 1000 Hz
- Pacemaker detection: 8805 /- 2mV / 8805 /- 0.1 ms
- Myogram (muscle tremor) filter: 25 Hz (40 db/dec) or 35 Hz (20 db/dec), programmable of an adaptive digital filter
Our EKG Machines come refurbished, rebuilt, and includes a standard 90 day warranty.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Please use the form below or call 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 20 in|