- Combines sophisticated design with easy-to-use features
- Microprocessor driven unit is easily upgradeable and offers a range of modes and breath types including volume control, pressure control, and fully integrated noninvasive ventilation
- Because it has no need for wall air or compressors, and can be run on either ac power, a battery pack or an external battery, the Esprit’s mobility and versatility make it ideal for use in any setting, from hospital to sub-acute care facilities
- The Esprit now has a new graphics option available, designed to provide clinicians with immediate, real time feedback in order to optimize ventilator settings
- Also available is a new color screen option, designed to enhance the clinicians’ ability to identify displays and facilitate the Esprit’s already easy-to-use graphical user interface
Our Respiratory Ventilators come refurbished, rebuilt, and includes a standard 90 day warranty.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Please use the form below or call 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.