- Provides sophisticated, affordable respiratory care in the ICU
- In addition to the ease of use, low cost of ownership and ventilatory capabilities of the 740™ Ventilator, the 760™ Ventilator features pressure control to support pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions
- Exceptional value in a ventilator that is easy to use and service
- Ideal for metropolitan hospitals and remote medical facilities
- Equipped with a high performance gas delivery system, combined with frictionless air piston and flow triggering, allows the ventilator to respond to a patient’s breathing efforts without the need for a compressed air source
- Sophisticated system that delivers mandatory breaths in both volume control ventilation and pressure control ventilation to support pediatric and adult patients with a wide variety of clinical conditions
- Can be mounted on a cart or shelf, giving hospital units maximum flexibility for use
- Optional communications panel allows the 760 Ventilator to interface with a number of external devices, including a standalone remote alarm, nurse call systems, and central station and hospital information system networks, such as the Clinivision® Clinical Information System
- Speaking Valve Mode allows you to ventilate patients on speaking valve while monitoring delivered volumes
- Comes with “current” and “proposed” lights to indicate those settings in effect and which displayed mode, breath type and settings the ventilator proposes
Our Respiratory Ventilators come refurbished, rebuilt, and includes a standard 90 day warranty.
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
*Note: Please use the form below or call 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.