- Comes standard with a 7810 ventilator that integrates oxygen, volume, and pressure monitoring.
- Optional pulse oximetry and endtidal CO2 modules.
- Great for university and research facilities.
- Double Flow meter Tubes (O2 & N2O) and Flow meter Protection Shield.
- Link-25 Hypoxic Guard and Touch-Coded Oxygen Knob.
- Oxygen Supply Pressure Sensor / Alarm and Oxygen Supply Pressure Failure Device.
- A.C. Line Power Sensor / Alarm and D.C. Power Sensor Indicator.
- Selectatec 3 Vaporizer SM Manifold.
- Minimum Oxygen Flow.
- Anti-Disconnect Fresh Gas Outlet.
- 3 Drawer Lockable Cabinets and Integral Footrest.
- Integrated D.I.S.S. Pipeline Inlets.
- Weight: 365 lbs (166kg) without optional equipment
- H x W x D – 155 x 88 x 64 cm / 61 x 34.5 x 25.2 in
- Weight without Monitors or Shelves – 163 kg / 360 lbs
- Weight with Monitors on Shelves – 217 kg / 477 lbs
- Absorber Swivel Arm Length – 35.5 cm / 14 in
- Push Button Vertical Adjustment (from floor) – 25.4 to 66 cm / 10 to 26 in
- Range of Horizontal Adjustment – 5.5 inch Minimum; 11 inch Maximum
Our Anesthesia machines come refurbished, rebuilt, & repainted, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*Note: Please CLICK HERE to email us or call us at 800-522-5909 for freight shipping quote (website will not quote for freight items)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.
|Dimensions||40 × 46 × 46 in|