- 12SL with adult and pediatric interpretive ECG analysis remains your most clinically valuable second opinion.
- QRS signal averaging program (Hi-Res).
- The P-wave signal averaging program (PHi-Res) features a patented templating algorithm, which enhances measurement accuracy by maximizing signal fidelity.
- 15-lead acquisition, storage and analysis.
- Digital Compact Acquisition Module helps eliminate non-cardiac electrical noise.
- Optional Remote Query software facilitates immediate access to the complete ECG patient record.
- Optional ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Incentive Predictive Instrument) generates a numerical score representing the probability that the patient has Acute Cardiac Ischemia.
- Dimensions: 3.7” H x 13.8” D x 15” W (9.4 x 13.8 x 38.1 cm)
- Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg) including battery without paper
- Power supply: AC or battery operation
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC 10, -15%
- Current: 0.5A @ 115 VAC, 0.3 A @ 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz /-10%
- Batter type: User replaceable, 18 V @ 3.5 AH /- 15%, rechargeable NiMH
- Battery capacity: 100 single page reports or 6 hours continuous display.
- Battery charge time: Approximately 4.5 hours from total discharge
- Display type: 10.4” (26.4 cm) diagonal graphics backlit AM LCD
- Display resolution: 640 x 480 pixels with waveform enhancement
- Display data: Hear rate, patient name, ID, clock, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts and help messages
Our EKG machines come refurbished, rebuilt, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 20 in|