- Resting ECG system whose true one-button operation makes it especially suitable for routine use in private practice, emergency medicine or hospitals.
- Standard, built-in battery.
- Independent batter operation together with the electrode application system KISS with device integrated suction pump (optional).
- Brilliant graphic display where 12 leads can be displayed quickly in 3-lead sequences:
- Automatic- Registration of a 10-second resting ECG with 12 leads sequences.
- Manual- Real-time registration of 6 channels.
- Arrhythmia- Continuous ECG monitoring for arrhythmia with even documentation and final report.
- Dimensions: 3.7” H x 12.6” D x 14.5” W (9.4 x 32 x 37 cm)
- Weight: 12.3 lbs (5.6 kg) with battery
- Power supply: Ratings 95 to 240 VAC
- Frequency: 49 to 64 Hz
- Battery Type NiCad, 18V, 1.3 Ah
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Processing: Acquisition & Analysis 12 leads- Simultaneously
- Signal Input Type CF according to IEC
- Digital Sampling 1000 samples/second/channel
- Dynamic Range: Differential signals for AC Voltage /- 10mV
- Display: Type LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, Contrast adjustable
Our EKG Machines come refurbished, rebuilt, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability
|Dimensions||24 × 24 in|