- Automatic, manual or 12-lead rhythm operation for maximum flexibility.
- Advanced functionality in a compact package.
- Easy to use keyboard and menu driven interface.
- Optional, powerful interpretation algorithm based on five clinically significant criteria, as well as pediatric analysis and pacemaker enhancement.
- Communication options including both wired Ethernet and wireless 802.11 provide cutting edge.
- Dimensions: 5.5” H x 13.125” D x 15” W (14 x 33.4 x 38.1 cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg) including battery without paper
- Display: Backlit 2 x 40 character LCD
- Keyboard: Full alphanumeric keypad plus designated quick keys
- Data storage: 50 records
- Network connection wired: 10/100 MBPS Ethernet via RJ45
- Wireless: 802.11g (compatible with 802.11b networks), security options including
- WEP (64/128 bit), WPA/WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise, including AES), EAP-TLS, PEAP/MSCHAPv2, LEAP, Radius servers (including Microsoft IAS, Cisco ACS and Cisco Aironet 1200), roaming across WAP of various configurations and support for mixed 802.11/ Ethernet networks.
- Power requirements AC operation: 115/230 V AC /- 10%, 50/60 Hz at external power source
- Battery operation: 14.4 V NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Battery duration: 300 pages continuous printing without communications option
- Printout device: 216 mm thermal dot array
- Paper dimensions: 8 ½” x 11”
- Paper type: Thermal sensitive (Burdick Assurance or Heartline paper recommended)
Our EKG machines come refurbished, rebuilt, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability.