Surgical lighting fixture with central hub mount, from which two horizontal arms radiate. Each fixture includes a central hub and two lighthead/suspension arm assemblies. The rotary suspension shaft of the surgical lighthead moves on tapered roller bearings at one end of the horizontal arm.
- Depth of Field: 26 inches
- Cylinder of Light:18 inches
- Peak Intensity: 18 inches
- Intensity Levels: Up to 10,000 footcandles or 107,600 lux.
- Cool Illumination: Optical coatings remove 98% of all unwanted heat.
- Color Rendering Index: 92
- Continuous Rotation: 360° at all critical joints
- Lateral Illumination: 90°
- Continuous Light: If a lamp fails, automatically changes to spare lamp
- Lamp Life: 1,000 hours
Our operating room surgical lights come refurbished, rebuilt, & repainted, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*Note: Please CLICK HERE to email us or call us at 800-522-5909 for freight shipping quote (website will not quote for freight items)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability
|Dimensions||40 × 48 × 48 in|