- Dual or single head designs.
- Track or center mount configuration.
- Wall mounted variable intensity control.
- Sterilizable handles optional.
- 9000 Ft. candles.
- K Lux 97,000 / Kelvin 4400Â°.
- Depth of field 29″
- Diameter of light pattern 4″, 6″, 8″ at 38″.
- Lighthead design prevents direct glare and disposes of 98% of its generated heat
- Tungsten-halogen lamp emits energy which is filtered and reflected by two dichroic, coated, glass surfaces.
- Two aluminum reflectors pass the controlled visible light beam to the surgical site.
- Optical lens diffuses and focuses the light beams onto the surigcal field.
- Vinyl bumper protects the outer cover and large reflector.
- Horizontal Suspension Arm Assembly supports a movable yoke into which the lighthead is mounted
Our operating room surgical lights come refurbished, rebuilt, & repainted, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*Note: Please CLICK HERE to email us or call us at 800-522-5909 for freight shipping quote (website will not quote for freight items)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability
**NOTE: Please Call Us at 1-800-522-5909 x 104 for a Price Quote
Please CLICK HERE to give us your best offer.