- The Steris Amsco Examiner 10 Examination Lighting System, available in four configurations (ceiling mount, wall mount, track mount, or rolling stand)
- Smooth, exact positioning without drifting, accomplished by using positioning ring on the lighthead outer cover.
- The lighthead is mounted in a movable yoke attached by a swivel to a spring-balanced suspension arm assembly.
- The swivel allows the yoke to be maneuvered through a wide range of positions.
- The fixture can move freely throughout its range of aneuverability without drifting when positioned at any point.
- With the lighthead in the horizontal plane, it is possible to raise or lower the lighthead in a 28 (711 mm) vertical sweep.
- The color of the light beam is 4400(DEG) Kelvin.
- The beam intensity in a test field 42 (1067 mm) below the reflector rim is 3200 footcandles.
Our operating room surgical lights come refurbished, rebuilt, & repainted, and includes a standard 90 day warranty. (Other warranties are available, please call for details 800-522-5909)
*Note: Please CLICK HERE to email us or call us at 800-522-5909 for freight shipping quote (website will not quote for freight items)
*All Pre-Owned/Refurbished items are subject to availability
**NOTE: Please Call Us at 1-800-522-5909 x 104 for a Price Quote
Please CLICK HERE to give us your best offer.