One of the finest acoustic scopes available, the 602 Cardiology model combines precision crafted performance with rugged durability.
The 602 features:
- Combination chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel
- Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15º
- Custom molded bi-lumen 16″ PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Double leaf internal spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded
- Complete with one pair of PVC eartips and Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips in small and large sizes for ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Spare diaphragm included
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.5 oz.
- Overall length 25.5″
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
|Dimensions||16 × 6 × 3 in|