- Unique design that combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15o angle for greater comfort and acoustic seal
- Custom molded extra thick bi-lumen 19″ PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Internal binaural spring construction reduces bulk and prevents kinking when folded without producing sound clutter
- Includes one pair of plastic eartips and Adsoft™ PVC eartips(small and large) for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.5 oz.
- Overall length 27″
- Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
*Note: Please use the form below or call 800-522-5909 to contact us for availability, pricing, warranty or freight information.
|Dimensions||16 × 6 × 4 in|