Ganim Medical will process your order within 24 business hours. Items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer will be delivered according to the manufacturer’s schedule.
Pre-Owned / Refurbished Equipment:
Ganim Medical will process your order within 24 business hours. Please allow 2-4 weeks lead time for work to be completed. All pre-owned/refurbished items are subject to availability.
Order by Phone: Call 1-800-522-5909
Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm EST.
Order Online: www.ganimonline.com
Order by Fax: 740-362-9204
Order by Mail: 3218 US Highway 42 South, Delaware, Ohio 43015
Payment of your order can be made by check, money order, major U.S. bank credit card, or approved terms. A minimum of $10 may be charged on all orders under $50.
Items weighing under 100 pounds will ship via FedEx Ground. Standard ground delivery is used unless you specify an expedited service. Shipments can also be made via the United States Postal Service.
Items weighing over 100 pounds, oversized packages, and delicate items requiring special handling will ship via truck.
A handling fee may be added to your invoice for oversized packages and for certain geographic locations.
F.O.B. Point of Origin
Unless otherwise indicated, prices shown are F.O.B. point of origin.
To ensure a successful delivery, please be sure to:
- Inspect and count packages upon receipt of your order
- Have the delivery person note and sign for shortages or damage to the outer container on all copies of the delivery receipt
- Do not refuse the shipment unless visible damage appears extensive
- Open all of the containers before moving the merchandise (whether cartons are damaged or not) and inspect for damage to the merchandise.
Should there be damage or shortages, immediately call our Customer Service Department toll free at 1-800-522-5909. Be sure to keep all shipping containers and packaging materials. Do not return the merchandise. We will assist you in arranging an inspection and filing a claim with the carrier.
If you need to return an item, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-522-5909 and have the following information available:
- Customer name
- Invoice number
- Product (model) number
- Serial number
- Reason for return
Ganin Medical Inc. must first authorize the return. Upon authorization, we will issue you a Return Authorization number and send a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form to attach to the items.
Please note: requests for returns due to customer error will only be accepted for 30 days after shipment date.
Custom orders are non-returnable.
All returns are subject to a handling/restocking fee of up to 25% of the item price.
Returns are subject to inspection to determine the condition of merchandise prior to issuance of credit. A $25 per item inspection fee will be charged on all return merchandise that is found to be in an abused or unsanitary state. Credit will not be given for items damaged due to improper packaging or freight damage.
Freight and Shipping Charges
Freight and shipping charges associated with the returned merchandise from the original order will not be credited. Freight for returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid freight. Collect shipments will be refused.
Manufacturers’ Return Policies
In addition to our general return policy, our manufacturers also have return policies that we adhere to regarding returns. We will inform you of any differences that are brought to our attention.
We work hard to make sure that there are no disputes with our customers. However, if legal action is necessary, it must be settled within the legal jurisdiction of Delaware County, Ohio.
WARRANTY AND TERMS
Ganim Medical, Inc. Warranty and Terms
- WARRANTIES: Ganim Medical, Inc. (“GMI”, “We,” “Us,” and “Our”) provides the following warranties:
- New Products. GMI warrants that all new products (“New Products”) provided by GMI will be subject to the original manufacturers’ warranties, which GMI agrees to make available to You (“Customer,” “You” and “Your”); and
- Refurbished Products. GMI warrants that all refurbished Products provided by GMI will be free of material defects in (I) parts supplied by GMI (for 90 days) and (II) our workmanship (for 90 Days)from and after date of shipment, and agrees that, if You (“Customer,” “You” and “Your”) provide Us with written notice of any such defect within the above referenced time period(s), We will inspect the Product(s), and if We discover the claimed defect(s) in fact exist(s), We will promptly repair or replace such Products at our sole cost and expense, using new, or at Our discretion, quality refurbished parts.
- Used Products. GMI will make no warranty for Used Products. Used Products will be deemed ‘As Is, Where Is’ unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty applies only to products purchased and used in the United States. For products purchased in, but used outside the United States, this warranty covers only services rendered within the United States and does not include shipping outside the United States.
- GMI export terms and conditions are available upon request.
- Export taxes are not collected by GMI
The foregoing warranties are provided in lieu of any and all other warranties, express and/or implied. Except as expressly set forth herein, we make no warranty, express or implied (including without limitation, any and all warranties of suitability, merchantability, and/or fitness for any particular purpose), nor do We make any warranty against interference, infringement, that the product(s) is/are fit for your intended use, application or environment, and no such warranties shall be deemed to exist.
Accordingly, You hereby waive any and all such warranties. We will not be responsible to You or to any third party for any liabilities, claims, injuries, losses, costs or damages arising from or associated with the use, any failure of, or any unknown defect in or with respect to, any of such products and/or their installation, transportation or storage (collectively, “Claims and Damages”). Your sole remedy for any failure of, or with respect to any such products is repair or replacement as described above.
You will not be entitled to collect from Us, and You expressly waive (both for Yourself and for each of Your parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, insurance companies and subrogees, and Your/their respective successors, assign and customers), any and all such claims and damages, including without limitation, lost time, lost profits, costs of cover (obtaining replacement product(s) and/or performance from another source), property damage, incidental, consequential, special and/or punitive damages.
- RECEIPT/INSPECTION OF PRODUCTS. You acknowledge that, upon Your receipt of any Product(s), You will immediately inspect the same and ensure that, as delivered to You, each such Product is safe and in good operating condition and repair and otherwise in all ways acceptable to You. You acknowledge that You have selected the Product(s) based on Your determination that it/they is/are appropriate for Your purposes, use, application and environment, and not based on any recommendation by Us. Except as expressly set forth herein, each Product is provided to You AS IS, WHERE IS and without any warranty by Us as to its condition or appropriateness for Your purpose.
- USE, TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE. You acknowledge that the possession, use, transportation, and/or storage of the Products may give rise to the risk of personal injury and/or property damage. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by GMI, all Products will be shipped F.O.B. shipping point. You assume all such risk and release and discharge us from any and all liens, liabilities and claims arising in connection with the same, including without limitation, any and all claims arising or in connection with our negligence (other than our own intentional misconduct).
- HOLD HARMLESS/INDEMNITY. You assume all risks associated with the possession, use, transportation and storage of the Product(s). Accordingly, You hereby waive any and all liens and claims arising from or associated with, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GMI, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents employees, representatives, successors and assigns, from and against, any and all liabilities, claims damages, losses costs and expenses (including without limitation, attorney’s fees, claims for bodily injury(ies) (including death), property damage, loss of time and/or inconvenience) arising in connection with such possession, use, transportation and/or storage, regardless of the cause and including any injuries and/or damages suffered by You, Your employees and/or any third party(ies), except to the extent directly resulting from our intentional misconduct.
- SITE PREPARATION. If We are to deliver any Product(s), You agree to have the delivery site clean and ready for the delivery and installation, and You agree to pay an additional charge for any delay incurred, or additional labor performed by Us resulting from Your failure to timely do so.
- SUBCONTRACTING AND ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign any of your rights, remedies or obligations arising hereunder or in connection herewith.
- DTPA WAIVER. I (the Customer) waive my rights under the Deceptive Trade Practices-Consumer Protection Act, Section 17.41 et seq., Business & Commerce Code, a law that gives consumers special rights and protections. After consultation with an attorney of Your own selection, You voluntarily consent to this waiver.
- REFUNDS / RETURNS / CANCELATIONS / EXCHANGES. Orders, with the exception of custom orders, placed and later cancelled by the purchaser will be subject to a 5% transaction fee. Custom orders are non-returnable. Orders are subject up to a 25% restocking fee. Electrical items, special orders or items requiring upholstery or laminate selections are not refundable. Returned items must be unused and in resalable condition. Refunds are issued within 30 days of equipment return. Freight charges will not be refunded. On all Returns, an RMA number must be received prior to returning any product. This may be obtained by contacting Our Customer Service Department. Purchaser may cancel their order only with the written consent of GMI and the payment of reasonable and proper cancellation charges/restocking fees.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This Sales Order represents the complete and final agreement between You and Us and cannot be modified by oral agreement. There are no oral or other representations, warranties or agreements not included in this Sales Order. You acknowledge that this Sales Order may be amended only in a writing signed by both You and Us. This Sales Order will be governed by and construed only under the laws of the State of Ohio, and proper venue for any and all legal actions seeking to interpret or enforce this Sales Order shall lie solely and exclusively in the courts located in Delaware, Ohio. This Sales Order allocates the risk of injury or damage to persons or property arising from the Products and the transportation, storage, or use thereof, between You and Us. This allocation is recognized by You as being fair and reasonable in light of the amounts being charged hereunder, and is, in fact, reflected in the amount(s) charged by GMI. Orders of $50,000.00 or more require a deposit of 50% with balance of payment due upon receipt. All orders are subject to a $25 minimum order amount. The terms of the foregoing Sections 1-9 will be deemed to apply not only to the Product(s) identified on the reverse side hereof, but also to all other Products You may purchase from Us, whether on the date of this Sales Order or at any time in the future (except only as expressly set forth in any Sales Order or other contract subsequently executed by You and GMI).
- PRICE POLICYGanim Medical, Inc. reserves the right to correct any typographical errors. Although We make every effort possible to honor pricing for the duration of this publication, We reserve the right to make price adjustments in accordance with unknown price increases. However, we will notify You of any price increases prior to an order being executed.
- AVAILABILITYAll items are subject to availability. Due to market conditions, prices may be subject to change. In case of price increases, We will contact You for approval.
- PICTURESAll pictures and other similar representations are for illustration only. The make, model, color, and date of manufacture of the item You order may vary. Call us for details.
- COST OF EQUIPMENT does not include installation, the installation of new plumbing, changes to existing plumbing, electrical, carpentry work, or flooring. Parts and material required to install, connect, and/or disconnect equipment, which are not supplied to the manufacturer, will be charged to the purchaser. GMI does not assume responsibility for work performed by persons other than its own employees.
- GMI equipment is shipped FOB: GMI shall not be liable for failure or delays in delivery or performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control including without limitation, delays in manufacture or transportation, acts of purchaser or others acting for or on behalf of purchaser, strikes or other labor difficulties, government controls or actions, acts of God or other casualties. In the event of such delay, the date of delivery or performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost because of the delay.
- INSTALLATION– All installations must be performed by a certified/qualified technician or Your equipment guarantee may be void. All X-rays must be installed in accordance within Your state.
- LATE PAYMENTS – Payments not received by the due date shall be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month of the outstanding balance until paid full.