Complete Hospital Liquidation in Dayton, Ohio
Part 2: Furnishings
Auction is from January 28 - 30, 2019
Part 3: All remaining medical items plus fixed assets including operational and facility equipment, material handling, electrical, HVAC, helipad, etc. will be placed in a third auction to be scheduled in February.
Good Samaritan Hospital
Due to the closure of this 450-bed hospital, all remaining assets will be liquidated in a timed online auction. This is Part 2 of the liquidation with over 1000 lots expected! GMI Liquidations, LLC has been selected to sell the assets at auction.
- Registration: Opens January 23, 2019
- Auction Begins: 8:00 am on January 28, 2019
- Lots Begin Closing: 10:00 am on January 30, 2019
- Inspection Dates: January 28 – 29, 2019, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm by appointment.
- Equipment Pick Up Dates: January 31, 2019 – February 6, 2019 during the hours of 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. Saturday hours by appointment. Items must be picked up by February 6, 2019 — no exceptions.
Event Highlights: Office Furniture, IT Equipment, Food Service Items, EVS Items, Framed Art, and much, much more...
And much, much more…………
2222 Philadelphia Drive, Dayton, OH 45406
Auction 2 Session:
January 28 – 30, 2019